How to get organized for schoolEdit
Here are some tips for getting ready for school
- Get into a night routine. (Lay out your clothes/shoes, pack most/all of your lunch, put all books and homework in backpack.)
- Wake up an hour early to get ready ex. school starts at 8 get up at 7.
- Shower. If you didn't the night before. Of course get dressed. Always apply deoderant, Brush your hair. Put it up.
- Eat breakfast. Most important meal. Make sure it will hold you over until lunch.
- Brush your teeth. Nobody likes morning breath. Floss, mouthwash, and sometimes carry around mints.
- If I am correct you should be ready and have extra time to spare. If you bring keys pack them Turn your phone OFF.
- Tips: Be smart, get good grades. Pay attention( don't text, pass notes, ect.) Keep your locker/ backpack clean.